Wretched cotton
clean and
carefree, innocent, naive,
no--
just plain ignorant.
No brain at all!
Whimsical folds gathering at the small of her back,
(perfectly postured)
the epitome of waste,
unaware of the gold within the strands that caress,
the ungrateful incarnated to infinity.
You fool.
Saturday, November 17, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I like "Whimsical folds ... the epitome of waste." Interesting perspective. I'm a grad student/soon-to-be lit prof. Have we met? I can't tell from your pic.
I thought that might be you--the Not-Billy-Sweeney! Assumed, actually, because of the Costa Rica connection. Tell Ari hi -- the groove is as you left it, as of 9:15 this morning.
Enjoy the organic farming and so forth. I'll enjoy the ... hmmmm. The pale glow of my laptop screen as I attempt to write my dissertation and end up writing tons of poetry instead.
yes. yes. I like the tone in this. God, I hate sounding like a workshop person "oh, yes, nice tone" haha but it's true.
Post a Comment