Oh! I like this one. Great line breaks. I like this because it kind of puts me there, you know, with a quick glance of a blithely trotting dog bouncing past.
“... we get to think of life as an inexhaustible well. Yet everything happens only a certain number of times, and a very small number, really. How many more times will you remember a certain afternoon of your childhood, some afternoon that's so deeply a part of your being that you can't even conceive of your life without it? Perhaps four or five times more, perhaps not even that. How many more times will you watch the full moon rise? Perhaps twenty. And yet it all seems limitless.” PB
1 comment:
Oh! I like this one. Great line breaks. I like this because it kind of puts me there, you know, with a quick glance of a blithely trotting dog bouncing past.
Post a Comment